Saturday, August 30, 2014

Getting Serious

It's been awhile since I posted anything again and I'm hoping to get out of that habit in my life. I tend to start things and not finish. I don't like that about myself and I am stating it here that I am going to stop that now. I want to be a better wife, mom and business person. I am getting serious about all roles in my life that I have chosen and going at them full-force. This is my journey and I don't want to look back and wish that I had done more. I want to live my life to the fullest.

To update you on my last post, first off, I gave birth to my wonderful son, Marshall on May 29th, 2014 at 5:30 AM. He is the cutest little guy. I just love him to death! :) After 27+ hours of labor and being 10 days late, he decided he was finally ready to come into this world. :) Here is a little pic of him, what a cutie. ;)

Second, I don't have a lot of news about my brain tumor. I went in and got an MRI in June, after I had Marshall, and it appears to be smaller. I have another MRI in December to check on it again and see what the progress is since June. I haven't had any more "episodes" so all is good on that end. Pray that it continues to be that way and it continues to shrink.

I WILL be posting more often. I may not be able to post every day like my friend, Jari, but I will at least try once a week. I am determined to share more of me and not sit on the sidelines.

No comments :

Post a Comment