Saturday, November 22, 2014

Taking the Challenge

I'm not a writer. I can't describe things to save my life. I would rather read a book than write one. That is why my passion is photography. I don't have to describe anything. Like the saying goes,  "A picture is worth a thousand words." I just let it do all the talking. ;)

If you know me well you know I don't talk a lot. I don't say much unless I'm really passionate about something. I would rather have a day to come up with a response for something. High school discussions didn't go well for me. I like to spend my time one on one with people that way I don't feel like I have to compete to get a word in edge wise.

So, with my challenge instead of challenging myself to write every day I am challenging myself to post a photo every day- whether it be from my phone camera or my Canon. Most of the time I will probably write something with it but I am also allowing myself not to have to explain. My son is almost 6 months already and so much has changed! He has already cut TWO teeth! I get pictures most of the time but I want to remember the day-to-day. Not just the big moments.

So here it goes.... :) Today I tried to give Marshall rice cereal for the second time by spoon.... He's not a fan... However, he had fun making a mess! I hope he stays liking solids soon.... He likes to eat A LOT! (Yes, I know, that won't end soon. I do have a husband,  ya know! ;) )

Day 1/365

No comments :

Post a Comment