Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week 2: Project 365


12/365
Sometimes when you're sick you just need to cuddle.




13/365
These books just came in today! I'm excited to start reading. In 2015 I'm wanting to be more organized and less stressed because of it. I want to live my life to it's fullest and not be drowned with being disorganized.




14/365
Today was a busy day. Back to work after almost a week of staying home with a sick child (and being sick myself). Truth is, this face will never get old. I had a passion for photography before he was born, but this little boy has fueled that fire even more.




15/365
I just have to brag again. Preston is the best husband ever. Seriously. It's the small things in life. If he stopped buying me flowers and bought me straps instead I think I would be ok with that. Maybe I have a problem?




17/365
This boy. Those legs.

No comments :

Post a Comment