Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Challenge Fail

Not too long ago I decided that I would do a 365 Photo Challenge for myself. That lasted about 2 days... I've been getting down on myself because of that. Some days I took a photo and didn't post and some days I didn't even take a picture. I came across this blog post today and it made me feel better that at least I took more photos than I normally would have without challenging myself.

I am going to try and post photos as frequently as possible through the rest of this month. On January 1st I will start a Project 365 along with some other photographers. Join me if you would like!

Here is one of the pictures I took and didn't post. :)



Cindy

3 comments :

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I am also starting on my project 365 journey. I hope to persevere through the year and hope to learn from everyone participating in it. Thank you and best regards,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I'm also just starting my 365 blog. I'm really bad at completing things I start as well. This year's resolution is to keep at it. I hope you stick with it, because that will help me to stick to it as well.

    Loyce
    2015Project365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    I'm doing the Project 365 I actually got your link off of Click it up a Notch, I've added you to my list to follow. I've enjoyed your blog so far, I think I can relate to you and I really enjoy your format. Happy Snapping !! Your babe is adorable!

    pictureperfectglimpeses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete